She Says:The last project for the Laundry Room is the laundry line- fairly straightforward and easy to do:
1. Wooden dowel and wood shelf bracket from the hardware store
2. A Forstner bit to drill the holes
3. Mount the brackets under the cabinets
4. Caulk with Alex Caulk - not a necessary step, but we like the finished, built in look
5. Paint - Again, because it's wood and because hangers are going to be sliding around on it for all of its life, I used our trusty oil based paint, in Spice Delight color.
And with that, the Laundry Room is done!
The whole project is here.