Bath: Done

She Says:

Just to remind you how far we've come in this room:

And here we are now:

I remodeled this wall mount shelf- painted it, added the back board and hooks.  It gives us extra storage on top, and room for more towels than a traditional towel rack.

I searched high and low for this shower caddy- I wanted a stainless steel one so that it wouldn't rust.  Finally found this OXO Good Grips model at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  It was more than I wanted to spend, but I don't want rust stains running down my nice new tile, plus I had my 20% off coupon to ease the pain a bit.

HoneyDo installed this fanastic light and fan switch- the light switch has an auto night light, and the fan has a timer with choices of 5 to 60 minutes.

 The only decor I used in here is a glass jar filled with seashells from a trip to Florida.

The vanity is an Allen & Roth from Lowe's that we snagged at 40% off!

We're so happy with the way it turned out!

504 Main


  1. Truly AMAZING transformation!! Well done and so beautiful. Love the colors!

  2. Just lovely! Many happy showers are wished for you!

  3. Wow what a change. I love it. I just had a bath tile in Feb last year. It is great..the very best thing I do now is wipe it dry after each shower and it looks exactly new, still. Not grout gunk. Maybe you already do that. ps I am becoming a follower. M

  4. Oh my gosh! It is gorgeous! You have done amazing things in there....can you come help me! We did a mini makeover 6montha ago...but still have an ugly shower. This really is beautiful - congratulations and good job! (just a teeny tiny bit jealous!)