Friday

Bath: Done

She Says:

Just to remind you how far we've come in this room:


And here we are now:






I remodeled this wall mount shelf- painted it, added the back board and hooks.  It gives us extra storage on top, and room for more towels than a traditional towel rack.


I searched high and low for this shower caddy- I wanted a stainless steel one so that it wouldn't rust.  Finally found this OXO Good Grips model at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  It was more than I wanted to spend, but I don't want rust stains running down my nice new tile, plus I had my 20% off coupon to ease the pain a bit.


HoneyDo installed this fanastic light and fan switch- the light switch has an auto night light, and the fan has a timer with choices of 5 to 60 minutes.


 The only decor I used in here is a glass jar filled with seashells from a trip to Florida.


The vanity is an Allen & Roth from Lowe's that we snagged at 40% off!


We're so happy with the way it turned out!





504 Main




4 comments:

  1. Truly AMAZING transformation!! Well done and so beautiful. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Many happy showers are wished for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a change. I love it. I just had a bath redo...new tile in Feb last year. It is great..the very best thing I do now is wipe it dry after each shower and it looks exactly new, still. Not grout gunk. Maybe you already do that. ps I am becoming a follower. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! It is gorgeous! You have done amazing things in there....can you come help me! We did a mini makeover 6montha ago...but still have an ugly shower. This really is beautiful - congratulations and good job! (just a teeny tiny bit jealous!)

    ReplyDelete